Terms and Conditions: only one entry per person. Entries must be submitted via careexperts.org.au during the promotion. Not open to employees of the Promoter, related corporations, or clients of other Home Care Package providers. The winner receives home care services from Calvary up to the value of $3,000. Prize must be fully redeemed within 12 months of issue. Competition commences 12:00 am AEST 14/05/2018. Closes 5:00 pm AEST 24/08/2018
This competition is conducted as a Minor Trade Promotion Lottery in accordance with the Victorian Gambling Regulation Act 2003 and Gambling Regulations 2015, the South Australian Lottery and Gaming Regulations 2008, the Northern Territory Gaming Control Regulations. Licence to conduct the competition in NSW has been issued by Liquor & Gaming NSW. The following conditions apply:
• The competition does not attract an entry cost.
• It is not a precondition for entry that and entrant has participated in a loyalty scheme.
• Written consent has been obtained from the business that is to be promoted by the competition.
• Information used to promote the lottery includes: the name and address of the Promoter, the duration of the competition, the nature and value of the prize, when the competition will be drawn, the name and date of the web page on which the winner’s name will be published.
• The entry requirements have been published and note that the competition is not open to employees of the Promoter, related corporations, or client of other Home Care Package providers.
• The name of the winner will be published on the Internet for a minimum period of 28 days.
• The winner of the prize will be advised via email of the prize.
• The competition winner will be determined by a random draw and each entrant has an equal chance of being drawn.
• The winner of the prize will not incur a cost to accept the prize.
• The information collected from entrants is used for the purposes of the competition and may be used to advise participants of updates to government funded Home Care Packages.
• Entrants are not required to be present at the prize draw in order to be eligible to win the prize.
• The prize will be transferred to the winner within 28 days after the draw and must be fully redeemed within 12 months of the draw date.
• If reasonable efforts to identify the winner are unsuccessful within 28 days, the prize may be drawn a second time.
• Printing errors and quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing payment of prizes.
• The competition will be conducted in a manner that is not offensive and not contrary to the public interest.
• The prize may not be substituted for an alternative prize unless the winner agrees in writing, or the original prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter and reasonable attempts are made to reach agreement with the winner that are unsuccessful.